10/04/2009

Speeding Computer Using Speeder XP


Actually with 2Gb installed on my computer as a memory, i do not need to worry about my computer running too slow or decreasing it's speed. But i like to tweak my pc so much. So i decide to try some of software to boost my computer speed more.

That is when i stumble upon a software called speeder xp...

I really don't know how this software works but it makes my computer runs like in a speed of light. Once when i try to copy 4Gb file into one of my folder, the speed of the copying process increases for more like 10+ times. First i was shock. The process itself usually takes about 5 minutes before the software installed but now..it only takes me 1 minutes to wait.



Is that all ???

Not really... After i installed the software, i tried to combine the software with terra copy apps. This software was build to increase the speed of copying, cutting, moving, and deleting process of a file on your computer. Basically it makes those process a lot faster than you know.

I'm thinking..what if i can combine this two software on my computer ?? And so i installed the terra copy. And the result...?? Then i try move 3Gb file from my external harddisk to my internal harddisk. After i click paste.. I waited the animation to showed up but after a minute, the animation never showed up.

First i thought that there were something wrong with my computer after i installed the terra copy. But i was wrong ...

The file had already been moved !!!

I was stun and speechless. The 3Gb files had already been moved to my internal with a blink of an eye. From that moment on, i keep thinking to myself that i do not need any speed overcloaking anymore. The speeder itself works really good but it works better if you installed the terra copy too.

Try it.. And i am sure that you will get a light of speed pc just like me !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment