9/30/2009

What Is Cloaking ??

I like to call this blog cloakerz. Some of my friend asked me, " why do you called it cloakerz?". What is cloak actually??.

To me .. it has a lot of meaning. But mainly cloaking is making something different and more effective that it used to be. People had lived their live through an endless search on how to solve problem and counter a lots of solution offer on their faces.

But tell me.. do that solution really work on their problem ??

If people really want to learn on how to enjoy life more..then the only thing they need to do is ENJOY it !! make all that you already know simplier and easier.

This blog is not offering you anything ,,but it gives you a different perspective from a very ordinary man. That life should be easy. Learning something should be easy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment