9/11/2009

Windows Media Player 11 So ..??

What player do you use for listening music ?? Winamp ?? Or another player ? Not me.. i use only windows media player for listening music and sometimes watch my favorite movie.

Many people doesn't think that windows media player has enough power to play mp3 player or at least match up the capacity of winamp. But i dare say that they are wrong. Windows media player have the same capacity as winamp. It can play mp3 files and other files very well, load quick, and never ever crash on my pc. Microsoft makes this inbuilt program so that we don't need any more extra software or program to be installed on our beloved pc.

Today i use the 11 version and it works very well for my pc. It loads very quick, have a very nice look, never crash, and the most important thing was the latest version of windows media player has enough codec to play lots of media file. Including 3gp.!!
I definitely recommend windows media player 11 for your main media player software. Cool products from microsoft.
If you don't have it on your computer now. Maybe you should download it from my link below. I hope you will love it as much as i do.
Download DayCloakerz - WMP 11 :: 22Mb

0 comments:

Post a Comment